Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm having a love affair

With food.

I've not been able to eat solid food for over a year. It's been more like two years actually. Now I can.

I want to continue my Weight Watcher journey, just not now. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next week either. Right now, I want to eat the things I haven't eaten for eons. Who knows when the ability will go away again?

Tonight I had a pork loin chop. God it was good. I haven't had over 1 bite of meat in forever. I ate the whole damn thing. I had mashed taters and corn and apple sauce with it. When dinner was over I made rice krispie treats. I ate a lot of them before they even hit the pan!

I can't get enough hot dogs. Again, something I've not been able to eat. I have them every morning for breakfast.

If it's soft, I don't want to eat it. Bring on the solid stuff! Ohhhh bring on the rice krispie treats!

I'll pay the piper.

No comments: