Sunday, October 5, 2008

nah nah nah nah boo boo

I guess that's something you're not allowed to say in football. Flipping through the channels just now, I saw the rough, tough, ref stand there with hands on hips and actually call 'taunting'. WTF? Did I hear that right? Football, sport of hard hitting, broken limbs, blood, sweat, and tears, oh wait, I think that may be a singing group. Anyway, since when are you not allowed to taunt in football? Not only that, WHY aren't you allowed to taunt in football. I mean really, who's it going to hurt? Is the big bad football player going to run off the field crying because Skippy made fun of him? Good grief I've heard everything now.

I wonder if they're allowed to pop their thumbs in their ears and waggle their fingers while sticking their tongue out at the other guy? If not, I'd like to know what they'd call that foul!

No comments: