God I've not heard those words since grade school!
I was tagged. Do I need medicine? A shot? No, I just need to do the following:
And here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I've got a problem, I don't have 7 people to tag. I can do number 1 though. Katherine who draws really great pictures and takes some gorgeous snapshots, writes a blog I like to read. She did this to me.
As for number 3, she suggested I tag Silverback, but since he's sitting right here next to me, I'm not sure I dare. Shhhhhhhh Silverback, tag you're it! She also suggested I tag someone new. I'm not sure that's fair, but what the heck. All is fair in love and meme's eh? So, suga-lemon, it's all Katherine's fault! I know that's only 2, but it's the best I can do.
Number 2. Seven facts about myself, some random, some weird. Hmmmmm
1. My second toe is much, much longer than my big toe. It wears holes through all my socks and makes shoe buying difficult.
2. I have tinnitus. I used to think it would be the worst thing in the world to deal with. Constant ringing in the ears, what could be worse? It's very, very loud. If it let it, it could control my life. I have to sleep with a fan next to my bed to drown out the ringing or I just can't sleep. Right now as it's quiet in here, it's very loud. I have to make a conscious effort to make myself hear something else. I have to take my mind off it, away from it or it would drive me berserk. Someone told me that I just couldn't do that. Well, you can do anything if you set your mind to it. I just figure God gave me this instead of something else He knew I really couldn't handle.
3. I have a ganglion cyst on the top of my hand just below my wrist. Ian and I call it my tumor. It's ugly and I feel deformed looking at it. People keep telling me to whack it with a book. I just won't do that but I'd sure like it gone.
4. I could do somersaults at 368 pounds.
5. I have 3 tattoo's and plan on getting a 4th this winter. A pixie on my right inside ankle. She'll be done in pinks and purples. I'm thinking a diaphanous gown and gauzy wings.
6. Crisp bacon is my favorite food.
7. I have a plan to reform welfare and control illegal immigrants. The powers that be don't ask my opinion. I'm pretty sure they'd never let me shoot anyone anyway.
There ya go. C'est moi.
Why yes, I do believe
3 years ago